I was thinking about this today… I suppose it was like a moment of grace. All the people in my life are there for a reason, to cherish…not to meet my needs. It doesn’t matter if I like them or what they did or do , but the mere fact that they are playing out some role in my mind , means to me that they are a part of the way I see the world , or I would not have invited them in as one of the characters in the story of my life. What I mean is, I think the only real work here in this one precious life of ours is to cherish all those who are in it so that we become the main beneficiary of that kind perception, never loosing sight of the fact that the force that created me created you too .
- The Celebrity Cafe Review! March 25, 2014
- “Gravedigger” March 5, 2014
- I Believe in You February 8, 2014
- Mother Wheel Live at Joes Pub In NYC 1/26/13 January 24, 2014
- Check out my new Christmas song “What Child Is This” – Happy Holidays! xxx December 6, 2013
Follow @motherwheel on Twitter